Saturday, November 3, 2012

NOVEMBER



This week I have been finishing off bits n pieces of cotton/jersey stuff.



  I have come to the conclusion that this is not going to be low maintenance friendship. Sometimes it can take awhile to get to know someone so  I will persevere for a while and see have happens.

Meanwhile I have a pile of mending and alterations that is growing every day and I need to attend to that. If only I could access my sewing basket....

No obstacles to where CoCo wants to be.

Monday I start Deepak Chopra's 21 Day Meditation challenge. As a long term meditater I welcome this challenge. My personal practice is quite generic so it's always good to refresh and renew.

So many people say they don't have "time" to meditate. Rubbish! That's an excuse not a reason, it's just like brushing your teeth twice a day you just do it - just for a little longer.

Please join me

https://www.chopracentermeditation.com/Bestsellers/LandingPage.aspx?BookId=172

 
My meditation style

No comments:

Post a Comment