Monday, November 12, 2012

HARVEST


Aubergine, eggplant, brinjal, whatever  you want to call  it - I love it.

I love the fruit and I love the colour. Aubergine sounds a little more fancy and whether it's baked, stewed, roasted, grilled or steamed it's divine.




 
An abundant vege garden takes a lot of work, a lot of water and a lot f mulch.  It's been very dry here for months and it's a case of survival of the fittest in my garden right now. The Aubergines are doing fine as are my Paw-Paws. They are only small but they are tasty and if  they stay on the tree too long possums or bats will get them before I do.
 



My 21 Day Meditation Challenge is now into day 8. I feel good, I practice my guided mediation each day and sometimes a little more.

My life is filled with abundance and I give thanks for the richness of my life - esp the Aubergines and plentiful paw -paws!
         

   

No comments:

Post a Comment