Sunday, March 31, 2013

CLAIM THE DAY.

 

TIME, what is it?

/tīm/

Noun
The indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.
Verb
Plan, schedule, or arrange when (something) should happen or be done: "the first race is timed for 11:15".

Synonyms
period - age - season - epoch - hour - term - date - era
 
However you want to define it, time is important and it is important to take some time for yourself. 

Saying that , I just don't do it enough.

Recently I did it, I took some time for myself. I claimed last Tuesday as Kate's Day and to escape the repetition of day to day I went to a Yoga class at Calma Yoga. I have been before, I love it and , as I said,  I just don' t do it enough.

http://www.calmayoga.com/
The moment I walk through these beautiful doors I start to relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment