Wednesday, October 17, 2012

LIFE IN THE COLOUR I LOVE


GREEN is my favorite color, it's everywhere, there are so many different shades and I love them all.


Green is the color of peace but you can be"green with envy"it can mean raw, unripe, fresh, verdant or immature. The word green is very useful and the color is fresh, vibrant and soothing. This is a collage of some of the green to be seen  around my home.


I have been admiiring this Robert Kauffman fabric for awhile, it's quirky and fun and best of all it's green. I also love this Sew Serendipity Emmaline pattern.  I've made it several times, it's basically  no fail, the fit is good and it's easy.



My model is Audrey and my family bought her, for me, for my recent birthday. The perfect gift.

You will see much more of Audrey modelling my creations.

 These gorgeous bags aren't made by me. The tote and the clutch are made by my talented seamstress friend Sharron and the third was a gift from my friend Valerie. Note all three are green - these ladies know me well!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment