Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ME MADE MAY '12

           'I, Kate of mixedbagofthreads sign up as a  participant of 




 I endeavor to wear one item of clothing or accessory that has been made by me, refashioned or upstyled each day for the duration of May 2012'

With only repeats on work days 'cos it will have to be jewellery or totes with the Corporate Wardrobe. Weekly Blog posts. 

 

I love this challenge. I haven't participated before so it's a great op to get stuff out of the wardrobe and the to do box and wear it.

I love a challenge but haven't done one like this before. It"s a good op to see what I've got, what I need and  define my style.

To join me the link to sign up is below.  and please leave a comment on my Blog with a link to yours as I'd love to see other people's take on this challenge.   

http://sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/me-made-may-12-join-me.html
       
 Ha, ha I had to have tea and brownies while I contemplated this challenge. We love brownies, they make us all happy!

If you want some baking inspiration and would like to view some edible art, check out http://mybuttoncake.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment