Saturday, December 31, 2011

SUMMER of SEW CONTENT


Happy New Year! I spent a lovely New Years Eve with my family, enjoying the balmy summer's evening, reflecting on the past year and planning for the next.

My resolution for 2012 is to adopt Bear Grylls mantra " Evaluate the danger, access the situation, commit to it and go for it!".

I have lots of good ideas and lots of dreams that could become a reality if I just stop procrastinating and making up excuses not to do things. I have a good feeling that 2012 will be fun and joyous and year.

Regressing a little, cushions and aprons came next. The cushions, above, have zips, which I got the hang of after several online tutorials. I love cushions, I love choosing the fabric and mixing the prints.

Currently I am enjoying five weeks annual leave and I have started my Summer of Sew Content. Lots happening, skirts, bags, bloomers and boxer shorts with pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment